- Design, development and supervision of manufacture of innovative machines
and machine systems:
- production / processing equipment,
- materials handling
- heavy industry (building industry equipment)
- Specification, design, programming and implementation of control
- PLC based
- PC based
- Managing and co-ordinating of day-to-day activities of design and development
- scheduling of work
- workload and budget control
- negotiating with contractors.
- negotiating with customers
- Computer skills:
- experience with number of CAD and CAD related packages (DesignCAD,
- experience with large number of general purpose and special software
and hardware packages and operating systems
- experience with programming of computers
- experience with network systems and remote access / E-mail systems.
Following links provide detailed information about my work experience
in Australia and in Czechoslovakia.
- Other skills:
- experience with patent law, I registered some patents in the past.
- experience with design of dedicated electric and electronic control
- Experience with most kinds of photography, incl. applied photography,
macro- and micro- photography and darkroom work.
- Experience with design and production of trailers for sailing boats.
- Languages: I am able to use texts and to some degree converse in Slovakian,
German, Russian and Polish. I know Czech language perfectly.
Last Updated: 10.11.1997